The museum started out as the aircraft and technical peripherals collection of the “Kilián György Flight Technical College” in 1973. Since then many things changed but the collection remained, growing always bigger. Originally the museum focused on military aviation but later civil and utility aircraft were introduced to the collection which is divided into two: the open air part, and a separate indoor area with weaponry, uniforms and photographic collections. The museum also stores the remains of a number of Second World War warplanes shot down over Hungary and it plays a leading role in salvaging and conservation of such wrecks. As result of these efforts the museum recovered an Il-2, two Bf 109s and a LaGG-5. The collection also included a Lisunov Li-2 which was since restored to airworthy condition, thus becoming the only airworthy exemplar of the kind.
Form factor M.2 Triple-level Cell Da Interfata PCI Express x4 Suport NVMe Da Capacitate 250 GB DRAM Cache 512 MB Controller Samsung Phoenix Viteze De Lucru Citire max. 3400 MB/s Scriere max. 1500 MB/s Random 4KB citire 200K IOPS max. Random 4KB scriere 350K IOPS max.
Lungime M.2 slot 80 mm Greutate 7.7 g Consum (idle) max. 0.03 W Consum (activ) max. 5.4 W Rezistenta la soc 1500G MTBF 1.500.000 ore Temperatura operare 0 – 70 grade C Dimensiuni 80 x 22 x 2.38 mm (TBW) Total Bytes Written 150 TB
Suport TRIM Da Suport S.M.A.R.T Da Criptare dateAES 256-bit